Privacy & Cookies Policy
UPDATED AS OF JUNE 1st, 2018
How We Collect Information
We collect information about you when you engage in the following ways:
- When you place an order or contact us
- When you subscribe to our newsletters and other marketing platforms
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information
- When you ask for information, provide a review or feedback, or comment on articles published on the website
Non-personal Data We Collect
What Types of Personal Data do We Collect
The personal data we collect includes contact information such as date of birth, product preferences and payment information, email address and home address, and in addition, we may collect certain personal data from external sources (jointly referred to as “Personal Data”). We do not store any payment information past the point of purchase. Your email address may be used for marketing and offers we think are most relevant for you, unless you chose otherwise.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Personal Data allows us to provide you with the following;
- Personalised shopping experience which targets information, services, content and offers that are relevant to you and your shopping habits.
- To alert you of any administrational, product or service changes.
- For social media, promotions, or marketing events, etc.
- To improve usability and to improve content and functionality.
We will retain your information only to the extent and as long as such information is necessary for our legitimate interests, such as for marketing purposes, fraud prevention and record keeping. We will never collect Personal Data about you without your consent. We will retain the data securely, until you ask us to remove it at the following link.
If you reside in the EU or in a jurisdiction that affords you with the below rights, you may contact us at any time, and request:
- To access any Personal Data relating to you, including receiving supplementary information regarding such use
- To change or update any Personal Data relating to you (for example, if you believe that your Personal Data is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted). Note that you may also request that we correct errors on your Personal Data (except in cases where the data is required to be kept in its original format under applicable laws and regulations)
- To delete your Personal Data
- That we will restrict or cease any further use of your Personal Data
- That we will provide the Personal Data you volunteered to us in a machine-readable format
- To withdraw your consent for any processing activities that relied on your consent
Your email should include adequate details of your request and you may be further requested to provide additional details in order to authenticate your identity and thereby accommodate your requests. Please note that these rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements.
Interaction With Third Party Products
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. All data transferred on our site is encrypted with SSL and complies with strict security standards. Payment information is transferred in a secure manner to our payment providers. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of your Personal Data. If you have any questions or security concerns, please contact us.
Our services are not intended for children under the minimum age for providing consent in the jurisdiction they reside in (such as 16 in certain countries in the EU; “Legal Age”), and we do not knowingly obtain personal information from children under the Legal Age without parental consent. If we learn that we have collected such information, we will delete it as quickly as possible. If you are aware of any personal information in our possession which may relate to children under the Legal Age, please contact us.
- The website places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto users’ computers and mobile devices. This is standard practice that all online businesses apply. Cookies are an integral part of assisting the website in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all users.
- With cookies enabled, we can determine the buying and browsing behaviour of all users, and we can personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic.
- Users are able to disable cookies from their browser, if they so wish too. However, take into account that on disabling cookies we may be unable to provide you with some of the services offered by the website.
- We also share information about your use of our website with our social media, advertising and analytics partners, who may combine it with other information you provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services.
- Your use of the website shall mean that you consent to our cookies policy and use.